Greenberg Traurig will host the first of a two-part Environmental, Health and Safety webinar series May 9, 2023. The COVID-19 pandemic, economic and logistical challenges, and a new administration have caused significant changes to the regulated community. Greenberg Traurig joins industry consultants, community advocates, and government regulators for two webinars to help those affected better understand and prepare for these challenges and changes.
Part One of the webinar series will feature the following presentations:
Proposed Amendments to EPA’s Risk Management Plan (RMP) and OSHA’s Process Safety Management (PSM) Rules: Identifying and managing worker safety and community risk – Where does the heartburn lie?
- Mark Briggs, OSHA Area Director, Houston South Area Office
- David Moore, President & CEO, AcuTech Consulting Group
- Michael Taylor, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
Evaluating and addressing risks to EJ communities – Best practices for effective community engagement and risk management.
- Martina Cartwright, Board Member, Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services and Law Professor at Thurgood Marshall School of Law
- Abre’ Conner, Director, Environmental and Climate Justice, NAACP
- Bernadette M. Rappold, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig