From July 20 to 23, five Greenberg Traurig attorneys from the firm’s Environmental Practice will speak at the Florida Chamber Foundation’s 35th Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School.
The annual event aims to keep Florida Chamber of Commerce members and organizations informed of environmental and growth management laws and regulations affecting Florida and the nation. It is the largest event of its kind in the state and is attended by more than 900 attorneys, consultants, engineers, state and local government officials, developers, landowners, and others who are interested in environmental issues.
Below is the list of firm attorneys who are presenting on the following topics:
- Kerri L. Barsh: Strategies for Avoiding Litigation Under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), Clean Water Act (CWA), and Environmental Site Assessment (ESA), and Updates on Evolving Regulations and Policies Under the New Biden Administration
- Maribel N. Nicholson-Choice: Florida Brownfields: A Comprehensive Technical, Regulatory, and Legal Update
- Bernadette M. Rappold: Federal Environmental Regulation and Enforcement Update
- Christopher Torres: Avoiding Public Hearing Pitfalls: Preparation, Presentation, and Legal Challenges
- David Weinstein: Understanding Civil and Criminal Environmental Liability – How to Protect Your Company and Yourself