Five attorneys from global law firm Greenberg Traurig, P.A.’s Environmental Practice will present at the Florida Chamber Foundation’s 37th Annual Environmental Permitting Summer School July 18-21 in Marco Island, Florida.
The annual event aims to keep Florida Chamber members and organizations informed of environmental and growth management laws and regulations affecting Florida. It is the largest event of its kind in the state and is attended by more than 1,000 attorneys, consultants, engineers, state and local government officials, developers, landowners, and others with a strong interest in environmental issues in Florida.
These firm attorneys are presenting:
- Kerri L. Barsh: NEPA, CWA, and ESA Updates on Evolving Regulations and Policies Under the Biden Administration
- John V. Chibbaro: Avoiding Public Hearing Pitfalls: Preparation, Presentation, and Legal Challenges
- Maribel N. Nicholson-Choice: Florida Brownfields: A Comprehensive Technical, Regulatory, and Legal Update
- Bernadette M. Rappold: Federal Environmental Regulation and Enforcement Update
- Christopher Torres: Environmental Permits Under Attack: Preparing for and Defending Your Permits and Other Approvals