Bernadette M. Rappold will be presenting along with Bob Cleaves, President & CEO, Biomass Power Association, and Randy Lack, Chief Marketing Officer, Element Markets a webinar titled “Renewable Electricity and the Federal RFS: A New Opportunity for Power Generators” on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST.
This webinar will offer a regulatory overview of the RFS and the status of renewable electricity, including:
- What types of power qualify under the RFS as renewable fuel?
- What forms of transportation are considered “transportation use”?
- How is electricity tracked from production through transportation use?
- What issues remain to be resolved?
Our panelists will explore the hallmarks of a successful pathway petition and facility registration, as well as the opportunities for growth and monetization.
One (1) hour of continuing legal education (CLE) credit pending.
To register for the event, click here.
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018 1:00 through Wednesday, October 10, 2018 2:00