Greenberg Traurig, in collaboration with German engineering firm DEEP.KBB and Dutch consulting firm Rebel Group, will host the next installment of their Hydrogen webinar series on Nov. 17 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CEST. The topic will focus on the government’s role in hydrogen development.
- Marijn Bodelier – Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Moderator)
- Heike Bernhardt – Technical Director, DEEP.KBB
- Dr. Martin Borning – Local Partner, Greenberg Traurig
- Pietro Caliceti – Partner, Greenberg Traurig Santa Maria
- Frederik de Vries – Senior Manager, Rebel Group
- Katrina Fritz – Executive Director, California Stationary Fuel Cell Collaborative
- Gijs Kreeft – Legal Policy Officer, The Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate